Please sugest an SEO plugin?

(fapfapaway-krishna) #1

hello guys please suggest SEO plugin between SEO by squirlly or Yoast???

(Umair Akram) #2

Dear @fapfaptech

Wordpress SEO by Yoast is a great plugin for Search Enigne Optimization of your Wordpress Blog. and it is recommened by Some top Pro Bloggers too including Harsh Agarwal (@denharsh) too. He is also using this plugin on his own blog (Shoutmeloud.com).

So I personally recommend WP SEO by Yoast.

Hit like if my answer helps you. :smile:

(fapfapaway-krishna) #3

i used yoast before but some frnd suggested to try squirlly so taking a suggestion :smile:

(Jinka Varalakshmi) #4

wordpress seo by yoast is the best. Because it has extra features like generating xml sitemap, place to insert webmaster tag and many more.

(fapfapaway-krishna) #5

@whatwewa where do i find this??? :o
share a screenshot plz

(Piyush Ranjan) #6

Hello @fapfaptech .
I would like to say that you just need to install SEO by Yoast. This is the best in class free SEO plugin, which is downloaded the most.
Some basic feature i would like to mention that this provides up-to date SEO optimization according to Google’s Knowledge base.
I published a post few days ago. I think this might help you to get the best answer for you.
Here it is.
Frankly speaking i haven’t try SEO by SQUIRRLY yet but i will try it very soon.

(fapfapaway-krishna) #7

thank u very much will look upto it! :slight_smile:

(Anish Ponnala) #8

@fapfaptech You can read this guide at shoutmeloud.

You can even watch this video by @denharsh

(Manish) #9

Premium Seo Pack have more best features… !! Premium seo pack have features like - all. Seo, 301 redirect, 404 tracker, image optimization, google analyst, sitemap, location seo, backlink builder and many more.

(vishal sharma) #10

i thing i want to know it is only for wordpress or can be used by blogspot. bloggers

(alakesh) #11

I am using seo by yoast. and its really good.

(Nilesh Verma) #12

I am also using SEO by yoast in 3 year that is really good and you want to change/move yoast,so my recommend to do go with All in One Seo this is good seo plugin…ok

(Peter) #15

I’m using Yoast SEO plugin on all my sites. It’s really worth to use.

(Clemmie Everhart) #16

Yoast SEO is the best when coming to SEO plugin.
But you can try WordPress Longtail Keywords SEO. This plugin tends to analyze the longtail keywords and help you improve the content better
You can refer here for more information

(Han Fun) #18

Yoast SEO is quite good. I’ve used it for a long time. It’s very easy to use.

(Mritunjay Yadav) #19

Yoast plugin is the best plugin for SEO in Woedpress.

(Shehraj Singh) #20

Use Yoast seo or all in one seo package. Harsh Agarwal use yoast seo in his blog.
for more information visit CTM Technical

(Jeanette S. Hall) #21

I have been using Yoast for years now with no problems on my privately hosted Word Press site of http://saintpblogging.com/ Mind you I use only the free version. Have had absolutely no problems!

(manoj K) #22

There are many recommended seo by yoast plugin is best ever here.

ok see. I’m using SEO by squirlly Plugin, which is amazing. as compare to Yoast SEO plugin…
It’s has all pro features at free. yes FREE :sunglasses:

(Crawlwords) #23

Yoast plugin is good plugin for input Right meta tag