Looking for DA 30+ blogs which accept guest posts

Hey friends,
I’m willing to write a guest post of 700-1000 words in length on any category similar to the ones below.

• Make money online
  • Work from home jobs
  • Content writing jobs
  • Part-time jobs
  • Work from home business ideas

Ping me, if there is a need or any inputs related to that.

Thanks a lot in advance

Meenatchi

We do accept guest posts, but charge nominal feels let us know if interested…

@vrimee
Although there are a lot of blogs which allow guest posts but most of the times, we’re unable to find the right blogs at the right time.
I am telling you a way to find the blogs which may allow guest post.
You can search Google like this:
“part-time jobs” “guest-post” “write-for-us”
And for now, we have also one guest post blogs list on ShoutMeLoud having sites related to the topics you’ve listed above.
You can find it here:

You’re finding free or paid guest post? If you’re willing to pay a small fee for paid guest post, pm me. I’m offering this.

If you can write good and informative content then send here http://womenprobiotic.com/guest-posting/

Hi,

I am accepting guest post on my blog. If you can send me quality content (no compromise re quality), I will publish your guest post for free. I allow one nofollow link in author bio. But I will share your post in all my social media profile.

Thank You,
Himadri

Thanks for your response. I’m looking for free guest post.

Thanks for your reply. I’m looking for free guest posts. Plus, the niche is not related to the ones I have mentioned in my post.

Will accept guest for a small nominal fees only… Have stopped all Free guest posts…

I said that if you can write good and informative content then send and according to follow my guideline. Just I did not mention free. so if you can write good content then send i will publish free of cost.

Publishing 700 - 1000 words is a kind of very old fashion and I am surprised to see still you are sticking to the old methods.

If you wish to write quality articles for a nominal fee, then ping me. We shall discuss.
Even many SEO master’s revealed 2000 word article tend to perform better in search results.