How’s couponse[.]in for coupon site.?
Is it good.?

(HITESH RAWAT) #2

@GulshanKumar @PC_Cracker @Smith_Joe @Aryan_Raj @Pramod_Yadav @pramod.kumar

(imamit) #3

Hi Hitesh,

It’s good domain name.

I want to share my experience with you.
I wanted to purchase one domain name, so I have discussed it with my friends, forums, and other online communities. Then one of member purchased it before me.

What I learned from it if you have any idea in your mind then don’t share with others, first implement it.

I am reading lot of threads here, and people are sharing the domain name which they want to purchase its good idea but what if other purchase it before you.

Thanks,
Amit

(HITESH RAWAT) #4

Well said, but as purchase don’t cost that much so i bought it already then asked, if it’s not great i can simply buy another.

(Pramod Kumar) #5

Yes, if you are going to target only Indian People then it would be good. Otherwise choose a .com.

(HITESH RAWAT) #6

Indian only.

(Manish Kumar) #7

yes.For India it is good.

(hd4you) #8

haha, it’s really good for India. HotDeals is also a good one that I saw.

(FforFree) #9

Good SEO friendly site names are taken, so more than site name today hard work matters…

(AlmostRude) #10

Few points here.

1. How do you pronounce it? coupon-say or coupons-e?
  2. No matter your traffic is Indian or not, it is always good to secure a .com domain.
  3. Once site gets into visibility, viewers usually type-in browsers directly. So, if they type couponse. com instead of couponse.in, you lose your traffic.

If building a site on .in then its always a good practice to forward your .com domain to .in site.

(Rahul Ratnakar ) #11

Honey: Automatic Coupons, Promo Codes, and Deals

I have not used this website. But you can try it. Hope so it work for you.

(Peter) #13

Hey, please count me in eCoupon.io. It’s also about coupon codes in Domain & Hosting industry. Hope it also helps too.

(Fahim Kundi) #14

Sir, can you guide me where i can find hostgator coupon code 60% off. Actually sir i am searching for it but i am confused where to find it ? Please sir tell me the procedure for 2018. Regards.

(Fahim Kundi) #15

WOW Imamit, you are absoloutely write.
I ave also 1 another question. Sir, can you guide me where i can find hostgator coupon code 60% off. Actually sir i am searching for it but i am confused where to find it ? Please sir tell me the procedure for 2018. Regards.