Howdy, Welcome to ShoutMeLoud Forum

(:)) #30

Hello there, I was searching for ‘best Indian tech blogs’ but wow this one is really a fresh breath for the eyes, and it functions great as well. I am from the Netherlands btw and a huge fan of Indian food, I believe Indian girls are the most beautiful on earth (unfortunately to chance yet to meet them in their natural habitat) and I do some graphic design, mostly advertisements and banners but also posters, postcards, restaurant menu’s and promotions and whatever they ask me, for clients all over the world. And planning to start a new blog as well, currently looking for a good name to replace the current experiment.

Have a great day! :smile:

(tarun bhardwaj) #31

Thanks for creating such kind of platform.I am glad i am part of this.Here, I would like to learn from my seniors and helping my juniors with whatever i can.Thanks for this community.

(vivannguyen) #32

I really like this forum and your blog. It is very simple and easy to use. I hope will reading more tips from here - vannguyen

(Haider Amin) #33

I am new here and really happy about it. I was inspired by ShoutmeLoud CEO speech on Facebook. I look forward to a career in Blogging :slight_smile:

(syahransyah) #34

Thank you very much @system…keep in touch from Indonesia.

(Palla Sridhar (Dd)) #37

Hi Harsh.
Thanks for introducing me this forum.
I hope I get answers to my queries in this bloggers forum.
: ) Thanks for creating such a nice community .

(Shifali) #38

Hey Everyone !! Thanks for the warm welcome Harsh sir :blush:
As i am a newbie in this field of blogging , so i am here to get really good ideas so that i can do well in my blogging career . :innocent: Thank you :blush:

(sudheer kokkula) #40

Hello all :heart_eyes:
I just landed on this forum.
Hope we all enjoy sharing something. :relaxed:

(Suryanshu Singh) #41

Thanks for the warm welcome. :smiley:

(Tip Moon) #42

Hello every one…

(NRRamesh) #52

Hello Harsh,

Thank you very much for your welcome :smile:
I have been reading, following, eating and drinking your Shoutmeloud blog from past one week.
I really inspired after finding your blog. It gave me new hope of opportunity.
Excellent :smiley:

Have a great day.

(digitalvision) #53

Thanks for warm welcome and i am very happy to be here

(Andi Lim) #54

Hi Everyone! Newbie here! Hoping that I can easily catch-up with the thread and also learn from you guys!

(oscarliving) #62

my anme is oscarmonero, new memver want to more learn about internet marketing

(Philip Verghese Ariel) #65

Hi @RohanChaubey I really missed it, hope you are doing well
Nice to see you too.
Have a good day
TC

(Olawale Agunloye) #67

Hi guys

Happy to be part of this large family… I am a new bie, have no single idea about making money on line but have passion for writing

Your few tips of steps will go along way

(Alwin Iswanto Lase) #70

So I am
Thanks for all

(Dev Tiwari) #71

This is best community.
Glad that I found it and joined. This community helping Many people in everyday. thanks for this.

(Akash Rajput) #72

Hello everyone, please suggest me on my recent topic.

(Singh Naina) #73

Glad to join this great community and website to share my ideas and also get new ideas from fellows.