Help me on This. Adsense, DMCA issue ! What Should i Do Now?

Copyrighted material (DMCA)

Google has been notified, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), that some of your pages allegedly infringe upon the copyrights of others.

The DMCA is a United States copyright law that provides guidelines for online service provider safe harbour in case of copyright infringement. If we do not receive a counter notification from you within 10 days, we may revoke your AdSense approval. If we did not do so, we may be subject to a claim of copyright infringement, regardless of its merits. See here for the information that Google AdSense requires to process a DMCA complaint.

Google can restore ad serving to the affected URLs upon receipt of a proper counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and 3) of the DMCA.

To expedite our ability to process your counter notice, please use our online form here. Submitting a notice online ensures that the quickest handling and processing of your request.

If you have legal questions about this notification, you should retain your own legal counsel.

Just remove those URLs, and contact Google saying that you’ve removed the affected/copyrighted content altogether.

should i fill a counter notification ?

BlockquoteIf we do not receive a counter notification from you within 10 days, we may revoke your AdSense approval. @Nobita

do you happen to have a contact option in adsense panel?

i haven’t find any contact option in adsense panel

There are send feedback option. @Nobita

It would show up if you click question mark icon

Just remove the affected URL, and then wait for about a week or 2, the violation will go away on its own. No need to do anything. I receive these dmca violations many times. I just remove the url and i am good to go.

my website has been copied what should i do Mr Harsh Please help me. I’ve started a NewBlog.

Can i sign up with more than one adsense account on different niches!!

Anything available on the Internet can be copied and published on another network. You can’t control this.
However start creating quality articles and publish on your blog at a frequent interval.

Also, Google is smart enough to differentiate the real content owner. So no need to worry in that.