Flipkart affiliate program crucial change

I think, from now, they will let us know whether we have to work on upcoming month or not. Also, they will let us know you have to work only for a allowed capping amount. Extra earnings will not be given. I think we should not work more on this platform, as they are just thinking about their selves instead of all of us who are working from many years to promote them.

they changed policy very bad :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

here what i received

I also received this on my email. Well this should be embarrassing to Flipkart. I believe its all because of Flipkart sold its 76% stake to Walmart, and they people are not comfortable with the Flipkart’s existing plans.

We had announced this in April 2018 only.

Many peoples have got this mail from flipkart in April :

As the FY 2018-19 has kicked in, we have been allocated newly fixed budgets for every month. To meet the numbers assigned, we will be splitting the spends for our Top Partners month-on-month.

We will be floating RO to each affiliate on a monthly basis, wherein the budget allocated to you for Month-2018 will be mentioned, so request you to pace your campaigns accordingly.

Flipkart is not good at Commissions. Associates is best.

Does anyone have received new increased budget for the next month or the next month budget was still same as previous month budget. Please Update. And is here anyone who have tried applying for tatacliq affiliates? I sent them mail they also didn’t reply, they all are trying to work with big fishes.

I mailed flipkart affiliate team they do not reply, I think they do not have proper staff for affiliate support plus they should have created a separate page explaining this or a detailed email, they do not treat there affiliates well, I thought after the walmart coming into picture support for flipkart affiliate will improve but yahan to puri band hi baja di.

Amazon affiliate support replies within 24 hours although they also need to hire some experienced staff, sometimes there replies are not very helpful.

Budget for August 2018 is looking decent.
How much budget you guys have got ?

Have you got the Payment?

Also, they said

" Kindly note that we will be monitoring the category mix of the orders which you will be driving for us. Our focus remains towards Electronic Accessories, Books and General Merchandise, Home and Furniture"

What is the meaning of this?

Don’t know what is the meaning of this, may be they want us to focus on these categories only.

my this month budget is 8% of last month comissions, so it is decreased. Your increased or decreased?

Some of my account was increased while some decreased.

This might have had a major impact on Indian affiliate sites like desidime, mysmartprice etc.

My one friend is having flipkart affiliate account with around 36,000-37000 budget limit for august 2018.
Unfortunately he has got manual penalty from google for his site and all traffic is gone, so this month he won’t able to use his flipkart account.
So anyone want to use his account and earn then please let me know asap

has anyone received flipkart affiliate payment in July’18 end ? i have not yet received my approved affiliate payment of may’18 which is more than 20k

Flipkart pending payment decreased by Rs 5000, most the major products that i sold in last 3 months got disapproved, can’t they simply say that in simple language which products to promote and which not too, they are so annoying puri manmani kar rahe hain, I was close to the minimum threshold of 5000 rs approved payment, now I am stuck again. And I think even if i get to the threshold I will not be getting that payment easily in time.
Did it happen to anyone else also?
Buycott Flipkart Affiliate! Major sites has already done this.

you are lucky you get 31500/- for month but many more get only 100/- to 10k only per month